* Bluetooth *, * Backup Camera *, * 4X4 Four Wheel Drive 4WD *, * 150 Point Inspection *, * Call For More Details *, Comes with our famous ''Warranty Protection for LIFE'' protection package!!, 6-Speed Automatic Electronic with Overdrive, 4WD, 150 Amp Alternator, 4.2'' Diagonal Color Display Driver Info Center, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, 6 Speakers, ABS brakes, AM/FM radio: SiriusXM, Body Color Bodyside Moldings, Body-Color Mirror Caps, Brake assist, Bumpers: chrome, Chrome Grille Surround, Compass, Delay-off headlights, Driver & Front Passenger Illuminated Vanity Mirrors, Electronic Autotrac Transfer Case, Electronic Stability Control, Emergency communication system: OnStar Directions & Connections, Exterior Parking Camera Rear, EZ Lift & Lower Tailgate, Front Center Armrest w/Storage, Fully automatic headlights, Heated door mirrors, Heavy-Duty Rear Locking Differential, Illuminated entry, LED Cargo Box Lighting, OnStar w/4G LTE, Panic alarm, Passenger vanity mirror, Power steering, Premium audio system: IntelliLink, Rear step bumper, Rear Wheelhouse Liners, Remote Keyless Entry, Speed control, Speed-sensing steering, Steering Wheel Audio Controls, Steering wheel mounted audio controls, Traction control, Variably intermittent wipers.
Sunset Ford of Sumner, just off of Highway 410 down the hill from Bonney Lake, part of the Sunset Auto Family. The exclusive home of ''Warranty Protection for Life'', at no cost to you. Limited Powertrain Warranty is honored at any ASE certified repair facility in North America for as long as you own that qualifying new or pre owned vehicle.
* Powerful and fuel-efficient engines; many available configurations; well-built, comfortable interior; quiet highway ride. Source: Edmunds
* The GMC Sierra 1500 possesses chiseled features and distinct lines that not only make it look imposing, but increase how aerodynamic it is as well. In front, between the projector beam headlights, there is an incredibly striking and enormous chrome grille. While driving, it takes in a large portion of the air for cooling the engine, and lets the remainder glide across the truck. It is complimented by a bumper made of sculpted steel, a strong angled hood, and bulging fender flares. The changes made to the truck body, and the resulting improvements in air flow, add up to a quieter cabin for you and your passengers. Plus, its new hydraulic body mounts help mitigate vibrations to give you a smoother and more comfortable ride. The seats utilize a new design for lasting comfort, and reduced fatigue. On select models, the instrument panel incorporates a high-end soft feel, combined with trim made of aluminum for an overall look that is very stylish. The instrument panel has been laid out in such a way that your controls are now easier to get to and see, with larger buttons and knobs, which are more convenient to grab. Spoil yourself with the available 8-inch IntelliLink touch-screen system that you can opt for on SLE and SLT trims. It lets you control your radio and make calls hands-free, wirelessly stream music from your phone, use the rear view camera, and operate the navigation system. Sierra 1500 comes with a choice of 3 powerful engines, a 4.3L V6 EcoTech3 Engine with 285hp, a 5.3L V8 with 355hp, and a 6.2L V8 with 420hp. You have the choice between the Crew Cab, Double Cab, and Regular Cab, and all except the Double Cab give you the option of two different box sizes and having towing capacities from 5,800-12,000lbs. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
* If you need a half-ton pickup with the most horsepower and a class-leading 12,000-pound trailer rating, the 2015 GMC Sierra full-size pickup has you covered. Bigger-than-life styling is augmented by a plush interior and a host of cutting-edge safety and communication features. Source: KBB.com
* 2015 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
16/22 City/Highway MPG 2015 Black GMC Sierra 1500 SLE 4WD 6-Speed Automatic Electronic with Over