"Great product. Easy to use. Professional looking window stickers!"
Auction Access Auto, Inc
Frequently Asked Questions
Below are a few of the questions that we get from time to time.
- Are there any per-sticker fee's associate with DeskLot?
- Absolutely not. The only per-sticker fee's you should have to pay is that of just purchasing the window labels.
- Do I have to purchase the window sticker labels through you?
- Absolutely not. You may purchase your used car window stickers from anywhere that you like, although with the prices we offer, you'll probably want to purchase them through us. With DeskLot, you can print on blank, pre-printed labels, or any 8.5" x 11" forms you already have. Just use the DeskLot window sticker configuration utility to tell DeskLot where you want what printed.
- Are there any contracts involved?
- Absolutely not. When you license DeskLot, you pre-pay a yearly license in advance. You're free to stop using it at anytime you wish. Furthermore, there is no automatic renewal. At the end of your yearly license, if you wish to discontinue using it, you simply don't pay for another year.
- How do I purchase? Call you up?
- To license a copy of DeskLot for use on a computer, 1st, download and install the FREE 30 day trial on the computer that you wish to use it on. After you're satisfied while using the 30 day trial, simply click the "Register" menu from within the program. This will open a secure (SSL) web-based registration form. Simply enter your credit card information and get your yearly unlock code 24/7. And to answer another question, no, we don't store your credit card information. When it's time for you to renew for another year, simply repeat the process. Prefer to pay by check? The same web-based registration form also has a link to a PDF order form that you can print and mail in with your payment.
- Can I install it on more than one computer?
- Yes and no. DeskLot is licensed on a per-computer basis. The unlock code that you receive when you purchase a license will only work on that one computer. If you wish to use it on more than one computer, you must purchase a license for each computer that you wish to run it on. In the event that your compute fails, you get a new computer, or simply want to transfer your registration to a different computer, it's not a problem.... we have a simple procedure for that. Visit our support articles section and search for "transfer" for step by step instructions.