"I've been very impressed by the functionality of Desklot. I've used a lot of systems over the last ten years and by far this is the most complete all in one system. I'm able to import my inventory from almost any source and setup my exports based on vendor specs! Great Job!
Pine Belt Data Solutions
Based on the low annual price that we charge for DeskLot, we provide limited support.
Just as when you purchase a program such as Microsoft® Word®, Microsoft® will not walk you through creating a document nor give you personal one-on-one tutoring on how to use the program. Additionally, they will not walk you step-by-step through creating a document, using the software, or configuring program options. If however something is broken, or a bug is found, they will assist you in correcting the problem. They, as do we, provide built-in help files (press F1 within the program) and online articles to assist you in using their products, answering questions, and solving common problems. DeskLot support is much the same way.
Limited Support Includes Support for Things Such As:
- Providing a solution in the event of an error or bug that involves software/hardware that is within our control. Keep in mind that we can't guarantee compatibility with each and every software and hardware product on the market. Please use the 30 day free trial to insure our software works with your existing hardware and/or software.
- Answering questions about DeskLot functions and features.
- Providing general "how-to" advise.
Limited Support Does NOT Include Things Such As:
- Walking a customer step-by-step through any process.
- Configuring for use with a DMS or other 3rd party software or hardware.
- Configuring window stickers, imports, exports, or web publishing configurations.
This document can't possibly address each and every possible support need that may arise. If you have specific questions about the support that comes with DeskLot, please contact us prior to purchasing.