"I absolutely love this program. I've been using it for years and nothing else compares!"
Here are a few support options that answer most questions and/or solve most problems that you might run into when using DeskLot.
- Built-In Help DeskLot has a very extensive help system built right into it that not only answers most questions about how to use it most effectively. To access the built-in help, from anywhere within the program, press your F1 key.
- Tutorials Also within the DeskLot built-in help system, there are a couple of tutorials which you will find VERY useful when modifying or designing window stickers. To locate the tutorials, press F1 for help. Click on "Help Topics" toward the upper-left. Then click "Window Sticker Configuration Utility Help (StickerC.exe)". Finally, locate the following two tutorials in the "Tutorials" section: "Getting Started" and "Replacing Logo on a Sample Template with your Logo". If you'll just spend 5-10 minutes with these tutorials, they'll cut your learning curve time down considerably and save you tons of valuable time.
- Support Downloads Is the software asking you to download an additional file? Missing a template? Click here for our support downloads page.
- FAQ's View our Frequently Asked Questions for answers to common questions.
- Antique Version Registration If you are running a very old version which points to the old unused desklot.com domain,
click here to register it.
- Support Articles Search our support articles via the form below for solutions to various problems, technical notes, and how-to's.
- Contact Us Still need help? Click here to contact a member of our support staff.
I am using a multi-purpose InkJet printer (such as a HP PSC 950XI) and when I print, it keeps sending i...View Complete Article
I tried to install DeskLot and everything went fine until the very end of setup and then setup crashed.View Complete Article
When I select a new file in an Import Data Transfer configuration, all of my field assignments go away.View Complete Article
I get the message "Your version of the EZFTP.OCX is out of date and needs to be upgraded. Please see ou...View Complete Article
I get the message "Desklot Error at Location 25, Error Code 429 - You Do Not have an appropriate Licens...View Complete Article
When publishing with the Publish ASP/MS-Access Internet Inventory method under the Data Transfer menu y...View Complete Article
Error code -2147467259 - The Microsoft jet database engine stopped the process because you and another ...View Complete Article
After upgrading from a DeskLot version older than 4.0 to a version 4.0 or higher you get an error such ...View Complete Article
DeskLot Error at Location 9501. Error Code -2147217887 - Cannot include Memo, OLE, or Hyperlink objects...View Complete Article
When sending data under the Import / Export Data menu via FTP to a FTP server, the progress bar goes ve...View Complete Article
When installing DeskLot the installer makes it most of the way through the installation and then perfor...View Complete Article