"DeskLot is by far the best and most user friendly software for window sticker companies. The support given by the staff far exceeds expectations.
Auto Source of Florida"
AutoSource of Florida
Here are a few support options that answer most questions and/or solve most problems that you might run into when using DeskLot.
- Built-In Help DeskLot has a very extensive help system built right into it that not only answers most questions about how to use it most effectively. To access the built-in help, from anywhere within the program, press your F1 key.
- Tutorials Also within the DeskLot built-in help system, there are a couple of tutorials which you will find VERY useful when modifying or designing window stickers. To locate the tutorials, press F1 for help. Click on "Help Topics" toward the upper-left. Then click "Window Sticker Configuration Utility Help (StickerC.exe)". Finally, locate the following two tutorials in the "Tutorials" section: "Getting Started" and "Replacing Logo on a Sample Template with your Logo". If you'll just spend 5-10 minutes with these tutorials, they'll cut your learning curve time down considerably and save you tons of valuable time.
- Support Downloads Is the software asking you to download an additional file? Missing a template? Click here for our support downloads page.
- FAQ's View our Frequently Asked Questions for answers to common questions.
- Antique Version Registration If you are running a very old version which points to the old unused desklot.com domain,
click here to register it.
- Support Articles Search our support articles via the form below for solutions to various problems, technical notes, and how-to's.
- Contact Us Still need help? Click here to contact a member of our support staff.
I am using a multi-purpose InkJet printer (such as a HP PSC 950XI) and when I print, it keeps sending i...View Complete Article
I tried to install DeskLot and everything went fine until the very end of setup and then setup crashed.View Complete Article
When I select a new file in an Import Data Transfer configuration, all of my field assignments go away.View Complete Article
I get the message "Your version of the EZFTP.OCX is out of date and needs to be upgraded. Please see ou...View Complete Article
I get the message "Desklot Error at Location 25, Error Code 429 - You Do Not have an appropriate Licens...View Complete Article
When publishing with the Publish ASP/MS-Access Internet Inventory method under the Data Transfer menu y...View Complete Article
Error code -2147467259 - The Microsoft jet database engine stopped the process because you and another ...View Complete Article
After upgrading from a DeskLot version older than 4.0 to a version 4.0 or higher you get an error such ...View Complete Article
DeskLot Error at Location 9501. Error Code -2147217887 - Cannot include Memo, OLE, or Hyperlink objects...View Complete Article
When sending data under the Import / Export Data menu via FTP to a FTP server, the progress bar goes ve...View Complete Article
When installing DeskLot the installer makes it most of the way through the installation and then perfor...View Complete Article